Wednesday, August 04, 2010

New Board Chair


Jeff Griggs was unanimously voted as Lahash's new board chair.

Bringing a specialty working with policy formation at Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and a heart to help the vulnerable people of East Africa, Jeff is an amazing fit for the job.

"I was praying for an opportunity to use my professional skills, and Lahash is a unique organization that focuses on serving people. It is a great fit for my abilities. Their biggest goal is to best help our brothers and sisters in East Africa, and I'm glad I can be a part of that."

Jeff lives in Oregon City with his wife Jen and their new baby boy Oliver.

1 Comments:

Blogger jeff angote said...

may God lead you in this Work of service here on earth.May His will be done on you and your family.God bless you!
Jeff angote

6:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home