Friday, February 27, 2009

Tanzania team arrive safe in Dar Es Salaam

From TZ09 Trip

It is muggy here in Dar Es Salaam! I'm writing a blog update while the rest of the team are ordering some greasy fries and meat.

We arrived safely and all of our luggage arrived. Thanks to each of you for your prayers during travel. Manase met us at the airport with big hugs and a huge welcome from everyone back at the church.

We'll be heading out early tomorrow for our bus ride to Dodoma. Once there we'll have more pictures. For now, let me share the nice sunset that was outside my window.

From TZ09 Trip

2 Comments:

Blogger KK said...

So glad you made it safely with luggage!!

9:00 AM  
Blogger Leisha said...

Give all of them so many hugs for me! Especially the staff, greet all of them for me.

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home