Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Berean Team Arrives in Kampala

So we arrived safe and sound last night! We'll update more as time goes by, but we had safe, mostly comfortable flights, and have arrived with all of our luggage in Uganda.

Edwin and I are heading out to pick up the Sudanese visas for the team, and look into the airplane tickets for the team to fly up to Northern Uganda early next week. The team sends their greetings to all their friends and family back in the States. Now I should get off so that they can send their greetings over email!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just a little HELLO from Portland!!

I know that you guys are experiencing a chance of a life time. How wonderful it is that you all have this oppertunity. My prayers are with you all.

To my best friend Teresa,

I LOVE AND MISS YOU!!

have a safe and blessed trip you all. and God Bless all that your doing.

9:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

God bless you on your work. Could you please tell me how much each piece of your excess baggage cost-the blue containers? Thanks.
PS
I don't check blogs so could you please send the answer to my personal email-paulat@sopris.net

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home